Sense and Sustainability: Best bits of 2021
Last year we launched our Sense and Sustainability newsletter, a round-up of stories about how the world of sustainability is shaping capital markets, increasing cash flow into ESG funds and how investors are utilising ESG frameworks to support investment decision making.
We’ve been sharing the exciting and innovative initiatives companies are pursuing to push sustainability up the agenda to have a positive impact on people and the planet.
From regulatory changes to genderless Lego, mushroom leather and jellyfish robots, our newsletters covered it all. Here are the best bits according to Edison’s head of ESG client solutions Kelly Perry.
- 10 Things You Can Do to Help Save the Earth
- EV outlook #2 – Driving better performance from EV batteries
- The opportunity and options for shipping green H2
- The five key ESG questions investors are asking
- How ‘dirty’ is the Bitcoin network’s carbon footprint?
- Jim Mellon, co-founder of Agronomics – ETV interview
- Deep geothermal energy
- The future of fish: The investment case
- COP26: No matter the outcome, the private sector is the engine for change
- COP26: Time to realign your supply chain with net-zero goals?
- COP26: More of the same or a step in the right direction?
- Have yourself a sustainable little Christmas
By clicking submit, you are consenting to Edison Investment Research storing and processing your personal information to provide you this content.