FTSE 100 nudges higher; parliament suspended
The FTSE 100 is up over 50 points this week.
The past week has seen a moderate level of activity.
The week ahead sees little on the reporting front, but the ex dividend picture is strong;
Going ex dividend this coming Thursday with dividend yields in excess of 2% we have Dunelm paying a special dividend with a yield of 3.7%, Redrow (3.3%), Gateley (3.3%), Rank (3%), Crest nicholson (3%), Clipper Logistics (2.9%), BCA Marketplace (2.7%), Petrofac (2.4%), International Public Parnerships (2.2%), Drax (2.2%) and Epwin for 2.1%.
Daily Comments Roundup
The FTSE 100 is trading slightly up. Wetherspoons declares a maintained dividend.
13 September, 2019 (Today)
The FTSE 100 is trading slightly up. Brooks Macdonald and Morrison Supermarkets have declared dividends.
12 September, 2019 (Yesterday)
The FTSE 100 is trading up 44 points. Epwin and Galliford have declared dividends.
11 September, 2019 (2 days ago)
The FTSE 100 is currently trading down marginally with a fall of 10 points. Hilton Food, Bakkavor, JD sports, Vectura, Bovis Homes and Sanne have all declared dividends.
10 September, 2019 (3 days ago)
The FTSE 100 fell 50 points today. Abcam declared their dividend.
09 September, 2019 (4 days ago)
The week ahead
- Monday, 16 Sep: Mastercard Incorporated Dividend Declaration (estimate)
- Tuesday, 17 Sep: U S Bancorp Dividend Declaration (estimate)
- Tuesday, 17 Sep: JPMorgan Chase & Co. Dividend Declaration (estimate)
- Thursday, 19 Sep: Cisco Systems, Inc. Dividend Declaration (estimate)
- Wetherspoons maintains dividend at 12.0p 13 September 2019
- Brooks Macdonald announces final dividend of 30.0p per share 12 September 2019
- Morrison Supermarkets announce their interim ordinary dividend is up 4.3% to 1.93p, and a special dividend of 2.0p 12 September 2019
- Galliford Try PLC declare a full-year dividend of 58.0p. down from 77.0p the previous year 11 September 2019
- Epwin Group have declared an interim dividend of 1.75p per share, up 3% 11 September 2019
- Vectura confirms proposed special dividend of approximately £40m in aggregate plus a £20m buyback programme 10 September 2019
- JD Sports announces an interim dividend of 0.28p, a 3.7% increase 10 September 2019
- Sanne Group PLC declares interim dividend of 4.7p 10 September 2019
- Hilton Foods announce interim dividend increase from 5.6p to 6.0p, an increase of 7.1% 10 September 2019
- Bakkavor announce Interim dividend of 2.0p per share payable on 11 October 2019 10 September 2019
- Bovis Homes have announced their interim dividend is up 8% to 20.5p per share reflecting confidence in business 10 September 2019
- Abcam have proposed final dividend of 8.58p, taking the proposed total annual dividend to 12.13 pence per share, an increase of 1.1% 09 September 2019
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.