Quiet week for the markets and for dividends as US election looms.
The FTSE 100 is down roughly 50 points on the week.
The past week has been quiet from a reporting perspective and the week ahead is also very quiet.
Going ex dividend this coming Thursday with yields of 2% or more we have AEW UK Reit (2.7%), Sylvania Platinum (2.5%) and JP Morgan Smaller Companies Investment Trust for 2%.
New into DividendMax at the request of members we have Rational AG, Goodwin plc, Grupa Azoty Zaklady, Buckle Inc, MJ Gleeson, Treatt plc and Firma Oponiarska.
Thank you also for the reviews on TrustPilot this past week. You can leave a review here – https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/dividendmax.com
Daily Comments Roundup
The FTSE 100 is up slightly this morning on a quiet day for company reporting.
23 October, 2020 (Today)
The week ahead
- Vesuvius plc announces 3.1 pence per share 20 October 2020
- Bellway plc announces a dividend payment resumed, reduced to 50.0p per share 20 October 2020
- Softcat announces reinstatement of dividend 20 October 2020
- Tristel plc announce dividend per share for the full year increased by 12% to 6.18p 19 October 2020
- Bioventix announces a second interim dividend of 52p per share and a special dividend of 53p per share 19 October 2020