FTSE stable in face of Brexit hokey cokey
The FTSE 100 is little changed on the week.
The past week has been very quiet on the reporting front.
The week ahead is also very quiet but as with last week, there are a large number of companies going ex-dividend.
Those going ex with yields in excess of 2% on Thursday include Hastings (4.2%), RPS (2.7%), Pendragon (2.7%), BAE Systems (2.7%), Centamin (2.6%), National Express (2.5%), Bodycote (2.3%), Drax (2.3%), Vitec (2.3%), New River REIT (2.2%), Vesuvius (2.2%), SCS (2.2%) and Aggreko for 2.1%.
Daily Comments Roundup
The FTSE 100 is up over 20 points this morning. Games Workshop and Highland Gold Mining both declared dividends.
12 April, 2019 (Today)
The FTSE 100 is trading down 10 points. New River REIT declared their dividend.
09 April, 2019 (3 days ago)
The FTSE 100 has opened up flat on a day with no dividend declarations.
08 April, 2019 (4 days ago)
The week ahead
- Today: Highland Gold Mining Ltd Final Results
- Monday, 15 Apr: Carr’s Group Plc Interim Results
- Monday, 15 Apr: Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. Dividend Declaration (estimate)
- Tuesday, 16 Apr: Telit Communications Plc Final Results
- Tuesday, 16 Apr: Visa Inc Dividend Declaration (estimate)
- Tuesday, 16 Apr: JD Sports Fashion Final Results
- Tuesday, 16 Apr: Flowtech Fluid Power Final Results
- Tuesday, 16 Apr: Card Factory Plc Final Results
- Wednesday, 17 Apr: Schlumberger Ltd. Dividend Declaration (estimate)
- Thursday, 18 Apr: Bank Of New York Mellon Corp Dividend Declaration (estimate)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.