FTSE bounces back; busy week for reporting
The FTSE 100 has had a good week rising by 150 points.
The past week has been busy as companies with a March 31st year end have been reporting their earnings and dividends.
The week ahead is similar to last week with a healthy pipeline of results to be published.
Going ex dividend this coming week with yields in excess of 2% we have John Menzies (3.1%), Marstons (2.5%), Morrisons Supermarkets (2.3% ordinary plus 1.9% special) and Provident financial for 2.2%.
Daily Comments Roundup
The FTSE 100 is trading down approximately 20 points this morning. Sage declared their interim dividend.
17 May, 2019 (Today)
The FTSE 100 is trading higher early this morning. Speedy Hire, Experian, British Land, SSP, Marston’s and Compass all declared their dividends.
15 May, 2019 (2 days ago)
The FTSE 100 is up strongly this morning. Land Securities, Stock Spirits, ITE, DCC and Coca Cola HBC AG all declared their dividends.
14 May, 2019 (3 days ago)
The FTSE 100 is down slightly this morning. Diploma declared an increased dividend rising by 10%
13 May, 2019 (4 days ago)
The week ahead
- Today: Halliburton Co. Dividend Declaration (estimate)
- Today: CSX Corp. Dividend Declaration (estimate)
- Tuesday, 21 May: HP Inc Dividend Declaration (estimate)
- Tuesday, 21 May: Merck & Co Inc Dividend Declaration (estimate)
- Wednesday, 22 May: Ross Stores, Inc. Dividend Declaration (estimate)
- Thursday, 23 May: McDonald’s Corp Dividend Declaration (estimate)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.