Decent week for the FTSE as the election buses start to roll
The FTSE 100 has had a decent week and is up around 75 points.
The past week has been fairly busy and the week ahead gets busier on the reporting front.
Going ex dividend this coming Thursday with yields of 2% or more we have Brand Architekts Group for 2.5% and Marks & Spencer for 2%.
Daily Comments Roundup
The FTSE 100 is trading up 24 points. Imperial Brands and Associated British Foods both declared increased dividends.
05 November, 2019 (3 days ago)
The FTSE 100 is trading well up early on. A quiet day for reporting as is often the case on Friday.
01 November, 2019 (7 days ago)
The week ahead
- Monday, 11 Nov: Carrs Group Plc Final Results
- Monday, 11 Nov: Kainos Group Plc Interim Results
- Tuesday, 12 Nov: Adept Technology Group Plc Interim Results
- Tuesday, 12 Nov: Land Securities Group Interim Results
- Tuesday, 12 Nov: Electrocomponents plc Interim Results
- Tuesday, 12 Nov: Aveva Group Interim Results
- Wednesday, 13 Nov: Avon Rubber plc Final Results
- Wednesday, 13 Nov: SSE Plc. Interim Results
- Thursday, 14 Nov: Mediclinic International Plc Interim Results
- Thursday, 14 Nov: National Grid Plc Interim Results
- Thursday, 14 Nov: Stobart Group Limited Interim Results
- Thursday, 14 Nov: Urban Logistics REIT Plc Interim Results
- Thursday, 14 Nov: First Group Interim Results
- Friday, 15 Nov: Future Plc Interim Results
- GCP announce first interim dividend of the year at 1.57p per share 07 November 2019
- 3i infrastructure on track to deliver increased FY20 dividend of 9.2 pence per share. 07 November 2019
- Tate & Lyle announce an interim dividend increased by 0.2p to 8.8p per share, up 2.3% 07 November 2019
- Halfords announce a maintained dividend of 6.18p per share 07 November 2019
- Auto Trader announce an interim dividend of 2.4 pence per share 07 November 2019
- Target Healthcare announces first interim dividend at 1.67p per share 07 November 2019
- Renewi announce an interim dividend of 0.45p per share 07 November 2019
- Sainsbury announce an interim dividend of 3.3 pence per share, up 6 per cent 07 November 2019
- Connect announce a final and full year dividend for FY2019 of 1.0p, down 2.1p from the previous year 06 November 2019
- Marks & Spencer announce interim dividend of 3.9p, as previously indicated, down 40% 06 November 2019
- Gattaca Plc cut dividend from previous annual 3.0p per share 06 November 2019
- Imperial Brands announce an annual dividend of 206.58p up +10% 05 November 2019
- Associated British Foods announce a final dividend of 34.3 pence per share 05 November 2019
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.