FTSE nudges down; calm before the reporting storm
As expected the past week has been quiet from a reporting perspective. The FTSE 100 is down approx. 100 points on the week.
The week ahead sees things picking up with the December year end reporting season underway and the busiest time of the year coming over the next two months.
This coming Thursday sees a couple of companies going ex dividend with yields of 2% or more; Stock Spirits for 2.5% and Victrex for 2%.
New into DividendMax this week at the request of a member we have Gym Group.
The DividendMax 2020 model portfolio will be released in the coming week.
Daily Comments Roundup
The FTSE 100 is trading down 25 points. NCC Group plc have announced a maintained dividend.
23 January, 2020 (Yesterday)
The FTSE 100 is trading up 16 points today. GCP Asset Backed Income announce a Q4 interim dividend, and Berkeley Group Holdings announce increased return of capital.
22 January, 2020 (2 days ago)
The FTSE 100 is trading down largely today at 90 points. IG Group holdings have declared an interim dividend today, indication of the start of a busy period of declarations.
21 January, 2020 (3 days ago)
The FTSE 100 is trading down 14 points today. There were no dividend declarations.
20 January, 2020 (4 days ago)
The FTSE 100 is trading up 18 points. In what has been a quiet week, no dividend declarations have been made today.
17 January, 2020 (7 days ago)
The week ahead
- Monday, 27 Jan: Sthree Final Results
- Tuesday, 28 Jan: Crest Nicholson Holdings Plc Final Results
- Tuesday, 28 Jan: PZ Cussons plc Interim Results
- Tuesday, 28 Jan: NWF Group Interim Results
- Tuesday, 28 Jan: McCarthy & Stone plc Dividend Declaration
- Thursday, 30 Jan: Rank Group plc Interim Results
- Thursday, 30 Jan: Unilever NV Final Results
- Thursday, 30 Jan: Renishaw plc Interim Results
- Friday, 31 Jan: Hargreaves Lansdown Plc Interim Results
- NNC Group PLC announce maintained dividend of 1.50p 23 January 2020
- GCP announce Q4 interim dividend of 1.55p per share 22 January 2020
- Berkeley announces increased return of capital 22 January 2020
- IG Group announce an interim dividend of 12.96p per share 21 January 2020
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.